Sunday, October 20, 2013

you paid how much for that?

Most of the time, that's totally a bad thing  like seriously you paid full price?? No? That's just me? Okay fine, but really, when it comes to beauty, why pay full price? 

As a fellow product junkie, I know you know how expensive this can all get, I sorta don't want to think about how much I've spent...even with discounts. Can't even lie, my favorite thing ever is telling someone where I got something (we gotta help each other out over here, don't be stingy about these things!) and for how much. Trust and believe, I have a coupon or a code....or google does.

Best advice I can give you, fellow junkies, is shop smart. When a product first comes out there are sales, coupons (check magazines, girls!), and samples! Try it, do you love it? go on YouTube, are the gurus talking about it? What do the reviews look like? For drug store this is easy, most products are discussed. High end this gets hard.


Become a member or sign up for the card everywhere. Sephora, Ulta (personal favorite), CVS, Walgreens....get the card. They have discounts and sales and they'll email you members' only coupons. This is the easiest way to save money, they want you to save.



Shop at unexpected places. Marshall's, Ross, TJ MAXX, and anything similar....literally they have body products and some beauty. All at discounted prices. Is the excitement too much?! They have great things, I recently went their and got some of my favorite brands there and so much cheaper, which makes my wallet happy. See that pic up there? Marshall's. They have Korres, previously I thought only found at sephora. And a natural brand, my soul says yes.

I hate to steal Marshall's tagline (unless their tryna sponsor...whatttuuppp), but NEVER pay full price for fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment