Monday, October 21, 2013

October favorites

Every month you use products that are just great and life changing. I try to use different type of the same products as much as possible to see what's really out there & this month is no different. Here are a few of the things that I have been loving in October.
lush lip scrub Mint Julep
I've never used any lush product before even though people always talk about how amazing they are and now....I'm obsessed *sigh. This lip scrub is amahzing and all natural (making my heart sing). Now for $8 it doesn't necessarily seem pricey but there is no lush near me meaning I have to order online...but, my lips are hella dry during the fall and winter so I'll pay anything (ish) for it work.
•Jordana easy liner in mint
If you're not using these eyeliners idk what you're doing in life. They're like $2 and so creamy and come in so many fun colors and don't waste your money on urban decay eye liners, they're the same thing!! But seriously this color is everything and POPS off my eyes. Love
•Revlon Super lustrous lipstick berry couture
So you use the super lustrous lipsticks, right? No, really you need to. They're creamy and lush and beautiful. This berry color is...fuschia and so pretty and if I could wear it every day I would! And I match it with my Maybelline Color sensational lipgloss in the same beautiful color.
•c. Booth honey & almond body butter
Found at Ulta...The container says this is a natural product, but if you read the labels it has EDTA and Parabens. Which suck....but really it's amazing anyways but I have to move on to the next body butter. But it's so smooth and creamy and luscious. However, it didn't last very long....I went through it in like 3 weeks (boo).

No comments:

Post a Comment