Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Face of the day!


Today's face of the day is a pretty simple look for work. I can't get too outrageous normally but today I NEEDED to do something with duo chrome. Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Pallete has a beautiful brown/blue/turquoise duo chrome color that I used in my outer V as a hint of color for this cold day in SoCal.

Products I used:
•Wet N Wild Comfort Zone pallete
•Loreal Cupa Joe Pallete (dupe for the matte's in Naked 1)
•Covergirl Mink (not pictured)
•NYX Slide on Glide on..... Eyeliner in black
•Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes (great volume, terrible for length)
•Rimmel Lash Accelerator (amazing length)
•NYC Liquid Lipshine Rivington Rose

Not pictured products:
•I also used NYX blush in PB13 Mauve. This is my favorite everyday blush it's BEAUTIFUL!
•Benefit Watts Up
•Wet n Wild Fergie Collection Centerstage pallete (this is an amazing highlighter and dupe for Mac Mineralized Skin Finish


No comments:

Post a Comment