Monday, November 4, 2013

No Self Control when it comes it Hautelook



I kept it to blush, lipstick and lip gloss...& only one of each (go me!).

Zea Mays Blush in 42 Apricot
It's so lush and smooth and ....the color is fantastic. With a great contour, this color will be perfect with a smokey eye....I see it and I'm excited to wear it. 

Cherry Lip Gloss in Plum
This color looked like it was going to be super opaque but it's a creamy plummy red color and it's smooth and smells delicious. These lip glosses smell like cherry and I love it. Definitely will be going to sephora to get more (this will be a problem).

Lipstick in Natural
Perfect color and moisture. I needed something sort of sheer, but with enough color to make me feel like there is something on my lips. This is it, it's like a rosy...mauvy...sheer beautiful color. My lips are more pigmented so for less pigmented lips this will probably have more color. It's moisturizing and will more likely than not become my every day lipstick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment